Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health
Ministry of Labour Ordinance No. 32 of September 30, 1972
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Ordinance No. 47 of March 30, 2007
Part I General Rules
Chapter VII License, etc.
Section 2 Practical Training
Article 73 Deleted.
Article 74 (Training Subjects)
- (1) Training subjects of the cargo lifting appliance operation practical training course shall be as follows:
- (i) Basic operation of cargo lifting appliance.
- (ii) Applied operation of cargo lifting appliance.
- (iii) Basic requirement of signaling.
Article 75 (Procedures for Receiving the Practical Training)
- (1) A person who intends to receive a practical training set forth in paragraph (3) of Article 75 of the Act (hereinafter referred to as “practical training”) shall submit an application document by Form No.15 to a registered training institution set forth in paragraph (3) of Article 77 of the Act where the said training is provided (hereinafter referred to as the “registered training institution”).
Article 76 (Issuance of Practical Training Completion Certificate)
- (1) The registered training institution that has provided the practical training shall, without delay, issue practical training completion certificates (Form No.16) to a person who has completed said training.
Article 77 (Details of the Practical Training)
- (1) In addition to what is prescribed by the preceding three Articles, details necessary for implementing a cargo lifting appliance operation practical training course, shall be provided by the Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare.