Ordinance on Industrial Safety and Health
Ministry of Labour Ordinance No. 32 of September 30, 1972
Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare Ordinance No. 47 of March 30, 2007
Part I General Rules
Chapter II Organization for Safety and Health Management
Section 8-2 Guidelines for Promotion of Self-activities
- (1) The Minister of Health, Labour and Welfare may make public the necessary guidelines to promote the following self-activities, to be carried out by based on a series of processes determined by the employer for the purpose upgrading the standards of workplace safety and health.
- (i) Publication of safety and health policies.
- (ii) Investigation of the danger or harm, etc., set forth in paragraph (1) of Article 28-2 of the Act, and the measures to be taken based on the results of the said investigations.
- (iii) Establishment of targets of safety and health.
- (iv) Formulation, implementation, evaluation and improvement of safety and health plans.